SOA and Integration
Throughout the years Link Consulting has been acquiring a vast experience and developing skills in both Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration, which supports a solid offer of SOA solutions’ implementation services.
SOA is such an important strategic initiative to pursue, in order to guarantee that systems are scalable and flexible, even in constant changing environments, and it helps to align IT and Business objectives. This strategy consists in the following three main elements:
- Services that expose business services and that can be part of one or more business processes.
- A specific infrastructure based on Oracle Service Bus, that easily allows to virtualize, aggregate and transform services in a flexible way;
- Policies and Processes to allow the correct and effective management of complex, heterogeneous distributed systems..
The need to be more competitive in an environment with competition on a global scale, organization are obliged to become extremely flexible and with an enormous adaptation ability performed with the least possible effort. These characteristics are inhered by the organizations information systems, thus imposing that systems must be quick to adapt and the adaptation has marginal costs.
In this context, Link Consulting offers a set of services in terms of system integration architectures, allowing companies to evolve in their efficient information systems usage.
This offer includes the following services:
- Systems Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Service Implementation Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI)
- SOA Governance
- Real-time Monitoring using Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) tools
- Composite Applications
By using these technologies, Link Consulting can create solutions totally adapted to their customers’s needs.
With Link Consulting’s SOA and EAI services offering, its customers have the following advantages to their competition:
- Highly reliable solutions
- Capacity to react to market changes and evolutions
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Business and IT alignment
- Lower implementation costs
- Business agility
- High performance