The excellence of our work is certified by CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration), a reference model in software development practices, developed by SEI (Software Engineering Institute). We are also a certified company in the area of Quality (ISO 9001), RDI – Research, Development and Innovation (NP 4457), Environment and Safety and Health at Work and an SME Excellence, which is on the list of the best 20 companies to work in the area of Information Technology.
Link is a Platinum partner with twelve specializations, mainly in the areas of Middleware, where we highlight the specializations in:
- Oracle Business Process Management (BPM);
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Oracle WebCenter Content;
- Oracle Application Grid 11g,
- Oracle BI Foundation
- Oracle IaaS Implementation.
Currently, Link has two Oracle Ace for Middleware and Database.
Internationally, we were recognized by ORACLE with the following awards:
- Outstanding Enablement SOA / BMP & PAAS Community Award (2017);
- Webcenter & BPM Community Forum Partner Idol Award (2014);
- Oracle Partner Community Award for outstanding BPM 11g Contribution in 2011;
- Second Place Runner up 2011 Middleware Partner of the Year Award in EMEA;
In Portugal, we were recognized with:
- Oracle IaaS & PAAS Cloud Implementation Partner of the Year (2018);
- Oracle PAAS Partner of the Year (2015);
- Oracle Middleware Partner of the Year (2012, 2011);
- Top Partner 2009 in SOA & Enterprise 2.0.
In 2011 we received the Exame Informática Award in the internet category with the project “Feed this idea” of the Food Bank.
Link is one of the leading companies in the Microsoft partner network, distinguished as Certified Gold Partner, in the following areas of expertise:
- Cloud Productivity
- Cloud Platform
- Data Platform
- Data Analytics
- Collaboration & Content,
- Application and Application Development,
As well as two Silver certifications in:
- Windows & Devices
- Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions.
Achieved the VWware Enterprise Solution Provider partnership level in 2017.
Which includes strong technical expertise and the ability to plan and design solution architectures, based on VMware virtualization and according to best practices and a clear and deep understanding of the technical capabilities of VMWare products.
In 2018, due to the excellent results achieved, Linkcom won the Dell EMC – Platinum certification.
Which celebrates and rewards the dedication and work that Linkcom has been developing, namely together with one of its main partners, DELL EMC.
Linkcom joined the partner ecosystem of UDS Enterprise in September 2018
and it’s committed to becoming a reference and solutions in VDI in Portugal .the maximum of expertise in solutions guarantee a high level of quality during the entire business life cycle, from the pre -sale phase to after-sales technical support.