Remote working: Process Dematerialization Challenge
Anywhere,at any given time, the access to company information has gained particularly importance in the context of the current pandemic. In this context, the dematerialization of processes is a fundamental component and an integral part of the digital transformation process, supporting a situation of remote work.
Providing the organizations with tools to manage orders (internal or external) and processes in a totally dematerialized way, is now more urgent than ever.
To meet these needs, Link Consulting offers its workflow solution – edoclink Case Tool, available at on premises or on cloud, allowing a quick implementation of the process. The solution is fully customizable by a business user, through its back office (no code platform).
As an implementation methodology, Link Consulting offers two options:
- Option 1: Service package for implementing 2 or more process, with know-how transferred to the organization
- Option 2: Service package for implementing in the “Process Factory” model (implementation is Link Consulting’s responsibility):
- Coverage of end2end processes
- Agile delivery model
- Development of process accelerators, such as RPA’s
- Change management
- “Process Factory” governance model
- Metrics for measuring results
For more information contact us: email@example.com